Monday, July 11, 2011

untitled 3

A day spent in silence
sand shifts through my toes
listening to the universe speak to me
its promises
through crashing waves
stood ankle deep in the ocean
relaxing
for the first time in a long time
sunshine warms my skin
seeps golden inside my pores
caresses the concerns of the day off of tired feet
cuts the ties to painful memories
allowing them to float away like lost balloons
turning to colored specs as they disappear into nothing
allowed the inner most parts of me to run away
find themselves
like a child would when noone seems to understand
explored all my different facets
different faces
destroyed all the previous molds that encapsulated me
my empty body awaited patiently
while the door to myself stayed unlocked
open to vulnerability
and finally my soul has come back to me

No comments: